Morrison Custom Concrete completed this stamped concrete sidewalk and porch project in Oxford, Pa during the 2010 season. The process took two – three days to complete from start to finish. Brickform’s Small Ashlar Slate pattern with canvas integral color and a dark brown release agent was used to achieve this look. Learn more about colors and release agents at http://www.stampedconcreteinfo.com/stampedconcrete/
The details of this local stamped concrete project included:
1. Removing and disposing of the existing concrete sidewalk, steps and porch.
2. Trimming the landscape that was well over grown and removing some small bushes and a small tree.
3. Excavated soil to depth of 8″ for the required 4″stone base and 4″ of concrete.
4. Forming the porch, sidewalk and steps with landings up to be poured.
5. Place and grade the 3/4″stone base and tamp it for proper compaction.
6. Install all re – bar and wire reinforcement.
7. Order 4,000 psi air entrained fiber concrete and add integral color to mix.
8. Pour concrete, screed off & apply nice round edge then float and trowel to a smooth finish.
9. Apply release agent and stamped concrete with the small ashlar pattern.
10. Let concrete set for about four hours to get hard then saw cut expansion joints.
11. Come back in two days to wash off and apply sealer.
12. Back fill areas disturbed clean up all debris from this project.
All the above = Another stamped concrete project professionally installed by Morrison Custom Concrete’s professional staff! Clean and courteous! Schedule your appointment today!