Many different style stamp patterns are available on the market today made by several different manufactures. Morrison Custom Concrete carries stamps made by Brickform. Below I will discuss the patterns and their use. Some patterns are better suit for areas than others which I will better explain.
Our Stamped Concrete Patterns
- Small Ashlar Slate
- Large Ashlar Slate
- Arizona Flagstone
- Random Rock
- Seamless Heavy Stone Texture
- Seamless Light Stone Texture
- Cobblestone Circle
- Cobblestone Border
- Slate Border
Stamped concrete design ideas are endless!
The texture and depth of stamped concrete is achieved from the concrete stamps unique features. Each stamp pattern has its own features which include first and foremost the design along with the texture and the depth of the design and texture. This being said you can see how one stamp pattern may be better than another for certain applications such as a patio. For a patio it is best to have a medium to low depth texture so that tables and chairs will sit even without rocking. I will go on to explain some of the popular patterns and their best use. We look forward to meeting you and discussing all your options for creating a awesome looking stamped concrete addition to your home.
Stamped Concrete Patterns
Featured our our most popular concrete stamp patterns. We have many other stamp patterns in addition to the ones listed even a couple different styles to create wood plank stamped concrete.
- Large Ashlar Slate is by far our most popular pattern for patios, sidewalks and pool decks. This pattern has a medium depth and a very appealing texture that furniture sits well on, easy to clean and walk on.
- Small Ashlar Slate is a great pattern for sidewalks, driveways and driveway aprons. This pattern has a rather deep appealing texture.
- Arizona Flagstone is another popular pattern that is perfect for patios, sidewalks and pool decks. This pattern has a shallow depth and a very appealing texture that furniture sits well on, easy to clean and walk on.
- Random Rock is a popular pattern for sidewalks, pathways. Very deep texture. Not recommended for patios but we have done it many times before and it seems to work fine for those who have chosen to use it.
- Cobblestone is a very popular pattern for driveways, driveway aprons and even sidewalks. Medium to deep texture.
- Seamless Heavy Texture Stone is a great pattern used for borders, steps and custom patio designs created with saw cuts acid staining and more.
- Seamless Light Texture also is a great pattern used for borders, steps and custom patio designs created with saw cuts acid staining and more.
- Cobblestone Circle is a awesome addition to any patio, sidewalk, porch or driveway to break things up and give it some extra flavor.
- Cobblestone Border is a great addition to any sidewalk, driveway or patio.
- Slate Border is a great addition to any patio.